Old St Mary’s Vicarage
North of Church Pre-1900
Old St Mary’s Vicarage – N of Church Pre-1900
The position of the old vicarage in the 18th & 19th Century.
Old vicarage – View of front with Dr Cobham Brewer, Canon-Hayman-Dr-Cobham-Brewer and family
2nd Vicarage – View of the ‘Birklands’ Vicarage on Mansfield Road probably in the 1930s
Rear of ‘Birklands’ Vicarage.
2nd Vicarage – Ashgrove House on West Lane, until the 1930s. View is of the rear of the house.